About Bott & Co – Key Facts
Bott & Co is a multiple award-winning No Win No Fee solicitors based in Wilmslow, Cheshire with particular expertise in flight delay compensation, holiday illness and personal injury claims.
We employ more than 100 staff, recovering over £28 million while handling over 10,000 personal injury and 80,000 flight delay compensation cases each year.
Senior Partner, David Bott previously served as President of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and campaigns for the rights of injured people in the UK.
The flight delay compensation department was launched in February 2013 and has since recovered over £30 million in compensation.
Download the Press Kit
Download the Media Pack
Download the Logo Suite
Facts and Figures:
- The company was founded in 2001
- We currently employ 105 staff
- Our current turnover is £11.1 million
- We handle over 90,000 cases per year
- We recover over £28 million in compensation per year
- We have a 99% success rate on all claims
- 98% of clients would recommend us
- We are listed in The Lawyer’s Top 200 Law Firms in the UK
- We are ranked 1st The Lawyer 200 for Revenue Per Lawyer
We are proud to be recognised by the industry, most notably;
- 2015 Modern Claims Awards – Legal Team Of the Year
- 2015 Modern Claims Awards – Marketing Campaign Of the Year
- 2015 Modern Claims Awards – Technology Initiative Of the Year
- 2014 The Lawyer Management Awards – Best Technology Project.
- 2014 Modern Law Awards – Client care Initiative of the year.
- 2014 Modern Law Awards – Marketing campaign of the year.
- 2014 Manchester Legal Awards – Small firm of the year.
- 2014 Law Society Excellence Awards – Excellence in Client Services (highly commended)
- 2014 Law Society Excellence Awards – Excellence in Marketing & Communications (finalist)
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, an APIL accredited practice, and a member of The Law Society with ILEx status. In addition we continue to be accredited as an Investor in People while also a member of Lexcel.
Join Us On Social Media
Subscribe to our RSS Feeds