Whether you’re just starting out in law or are a seasoned solicitor, Bott and Co is a fantastic environment in which to develop your career.
Bott and Co is committed to the training and personal development of all our staff. The Bott Academy aims to help our employees reach their potential, offering a dedicated budget for training courses and time off for study.
Bott and Co is an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking to recruit a MOJ Portal Fee Earner into our RTA Department.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful Legal Team that is proud to deliver first class legal services and leading the way in personal injury claims after the Reforms on 31st May 2021. This is a client facing role offering frontline client contact supported by using the latest technology and Case Management Software.
A successful candidate could expect to handle a case load of between 300 – 350 RTA MOJ personal injury files from inception to conclusion whilst providing a high level of client care and generating revenue in order to meet the relevant KPI’s for the role.
The role involves running a caseload of MOJ matters. This includes: cyclists, pedestrians, motorcyclists, foreign insurer and MIB untraced files.
Previous experience of using VisualFiles or a similar case management system is required, along with knowledge of the RTA Portal Claims Process and front end experience of dealing directly with client queries.
The role will include the following:
- Providing clear, concise, and detailed advice throughout the life of the claim
- Adhering to work source specific SLA’s
- Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
- Submission of CNF
- Conduct of cases through stage 1 to stage 3 of the Ministry of Justice Portal
- Collation and assessment of evidence and reviewing supporting documentation.
- Maximising drop out opportunities for review and allocation of the Litigation Team.
- Valuing Quantum and complex special damages / further treatment costs.
- Negotiating with the Defendant insurer
- Consistently delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure daily that DPA, GDPR, SRA and ISO27001 requirements and standards are met and maintained in line with said policies and procedures
- To manage appropriately and breaches in line with company, regulatory, legislative requirements involving appropriate stakeholders where necessary
Bott and Co offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes annual bonus, pension scheme, summer and Christmas parties. Alongside this, you will be entitled to 23 days holiday per annum, rising to 25 after 1 years’ service plus bank holidays.
You will have access to apply to the Bott Academy which provides company funding towards job related training courses and professional qualifications.
If you are an enthusiastic, proactive with a positive attitude and the desire to acquire new skills, and think this could be an opportunity in which you could thrive, then please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and employee testimonials on what it is like to work at Bott and Co, please visit our LinkedIn Bott Life page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/bott-and-co/life
Bott and Company is an equal opportunities employer.