Whether you’re just starting out in law or are a seasoned solicitor, Bott and Co is a fantastic environment in which to develop your career.
Bott and Co is committed to the training and personal development of all our staff. The Bott Academy aims to help our employees reach their potential, offering a dedicated budget for training courses and time off for study.
Bott and Co is an equal opportunities employer.
Annual salary up to 38k with generous bonus scheme.
Given the increasing caseload in the RTA Litigation Team, we are looking to recruit an experienced RTA Litigation Fee Earner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic legal team that is proud to deliver first class legal services. This is a hugely customer facing role offering frontline client contact supported by our ground-breaking technology and case management software.
Good communication skills are essential as is a ‘can do’ attitude. Suitable applicant will have a very strong service led ethos, a friendly manner; enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients. Strong IT skills are a must as is the ability to be able to work under pressure and to work to deadlines.
The preferred candidate will have the following:-
- 2 years case handling experience with a full understanding of all the relevant stages of litigation.
- Previous use of a case management system.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of CPR.
- Knowledge of the MOJ portal and the pre-action protocol.
- Advocacy experience is preferred but not essential.
- Exemplary client care skills.
- Experience in running a predominantly fast track litigated caseload, with an element of complex injuries and cases involving allegations of LVI fraud and the MIB
We are looking for someone who is organised, reliable and consistent with good prioritisation skills. You will be able to work both independently and as part of team with proficient problem solving skills.
This role will include the following:
- Assuming conduct of RTA portal drop out cases
- Risk assessing cases for litigation
- Investigation liability an assessing quantum of claim
- Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
- Drafting and issuing of legal proceedings
- Conduct of litigation to fast track trial
This opportunity includes annual holiday entitlement of 23 days per annum rising to 25 days after 1 years’ service and rising to 27 days together with Bott Perks Card giving you discount in local eateries, discount gym membership to name but a few.
Send CV and cover letter to Claire Walsh, Bott and Co Solicitors, St Ann’s House, Parsonage Green, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1HG or by email: – email@example.com